IHOP® Restaurants Introduces New Latte Lover's Pancakes, Gourmet Flavors Inspired By The Rich Tastes Of Your Favorite Morning Drinks
- Espresso Mocha Cream – Chocolate pancakes layered with rich mocha cream and topped with chocolate-covered espresso beans
- Salted Caramel Java – Buttermilk pancakes topped with real coffee bean-infused butter and a drizzle of velvety, salted caramel
- Double Vanilla – Buttermilk pancakes topped with vanilla bean cream and a scoop of vanilla ice cream
- Pumpkin Spice –An annual favorite, pumpkin pancakes made with real pumpkin and spices crowned with a creamy whipped topping
"IHOP is the Champion of All Day Breakfast – and we have been for nearly 60 years – so, for us and our guests, coffee is an integral part of the day. Right now, there's so many interesting flavored lattes out there that we were inspired to combine these craveable ingredients with our delicious, world famous buttermilk pancakes," said Chef
Latte Lover's Pancakes aren't the only exciting limited time offer coming to IHOP this fall; IHOP has a special treat for its youngest (and young at heart) guests this season. IHOP will once again celebrate
For close to 60 years, IHOP has been bringing guests together to enjoy moments, from the everyday to the extraordinary, with family and friends over made-to-order breakfast foods and more, like fluffy omelettes, golden brioche French Toast, savory hickory smoked bacon and of course, its world-famous Original Buttermilk Pancakes, served all day, every day.
Latte Lover's Pancakes, in Espresso Mocha Cream, Salted Caramel Java, Double Vanilla and Pumpkin Spice flavors, are available September 25 through
* Offer, price and participation varies by location. For a limited time only. Photos of the new limited time menu items and Scary Face pancakes available by contacting Snewman@devriesglobal.com.
ABOUT INTERNATIONAL HOUSE OF PANCAKES, LLC
For nearly 60 years, IHOP has been a leader, innovator and expert in all things breakfast, any time of day. The chain offers 65 different signature, fresh, made-to-order breakfast options, a wide selection of popular lunch and dinner items as well as meals under 600 calories. IHOP restaurants offer guests an affordable, everyday dining experience with warm and friendly service. Today, there are more than 1,700 IHOP restaurants around the world, including restaurants in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Guam as well as Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar and The Philippines. IHOP restaurants are franchised and operated by Glendale, Calif.-based DineEquity, Inc. (NYSE: DIN) and its affiliates.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ihop-restaurants-introduces-new-latte-lovers-pancakes-gourmet-flavors-inspired-by-the-rich-tastes-of-your-favorite-morning-drinks-300524777.html
Laura Bonnema, DeVries Global, + 1 212-546-8506, LBonnema@devriesglobal.com, Stephanie Peterson, IHOP Restaurants, + 1 818-637-3079, Stephanie.Peterson@ihop.com